About Me

In this blog there will be pictures from my artwork that I have completed through my senior year of AP art. I enjoy drawing pictures of landscapes and nature. My concentration theme is the Appalachian Trail which I have actually hiked much of.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Half way point 2

11 x 10
This piece of art is the same picture as the one before but done in a diferent medium. This is done is watercolor. Personally this piece of art is more lievely and shows more texture than the watered charcole.  The colors show more movement that the hiker is actually going upwards. In watercolor it is easier to shade with the different values of colors. I used more of a blue tint type color for the mountains because the trees in the mountains don't appear green but a darker color.  

No comments:

Post a Comment